How to Check Udyam Registration Status 2021 Online Tracking and New Registration Process with Reference Number and Pan Number on Udyam Portal: – So, today, we’ll discuss Udyam Registration and its official website, which was launched to allow any company, except small and medium-sized firms, to register. After some important elements are checked, all micro, small, and medium businesses will be registered on this platform.
Also, Read- how to print udyam certificate
Essentially, the government provides us with a digital route via which we may register our enterprises without having to fill out any paperwork. The required paperwork bundle that we asked previous to the establishment of this digital portal is not required. You can now register your micro, small, and medium businesses using your Aadhar Card or Pan Card.
Status of Udyam Registration in 2021
On this page, people can register their enterprises in the micro, small, and medium enterprise categories. And it is this decision that will determine how much money is invested and turned over in that specific business. As a result, you will all have an understanding of the highlights and significant aspects of how this business classification is currently carried out. To find out, please stick with us to the conclusion.
Applicants who previously registered on the Udyam Portal can now track their registration status online. You can check your status using your reference number or Pan number. Using these credentials, you may simply track your application on the Udyam Portal. In the video below, the whole status check procedure is outlined.
Various Enterprises for Registration at the Udyam MSME Portal
This is the government platform for the Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises, and it is obligatory for all new entrepreneurs, as well as migrant and currently registered businesses, to register in this portal. The following criteria will be used to make the decision:
- Micro enterprises are defined as businesses with an investment in equipment and machinery of less than one crore rupees and a turnover of less than five crores rupees.
- Small enterprises are those with a capital investment in equipment and machinery of less than 10 crore rupees and a turnover of less than 50 crore rupees.
- If a company’s plant and machinery investment is less than 50 crore rupees and its annual turnover is less than 250 crore rupees, it is categorised as a Medium Enterprise.
Important Information Regarding Udyam Registration
So, if you wish to register your firm with the Ministry of MSME ( Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises ), you’ll need the following papers and information.
- The MSME registration process will be completed entirely online and without the use of paper.
- At the time of registration, you are not required to submit any documentation.
- At the time of registration, your Aadhar card is the only document required.
- Your PAN and GST number must be provided, and the turnover of your firm will be computed automatically using government databases. MSME registration requires both a PAN and a GST number.
- Existing UAM-registered businesses must re-register with Udyam.
- Each company is only allowed to register for one Udyam.
- You will receive a permanent Registration Number after completing the registration process. A certificate will be supplied online as well. A QR code for that Enterprise may be found on this Certificate, which can be used to access all of the Enterprise’s details.
- Your businesses will not need to be re-registered. The registration procedure will remain in place indefinitely.
- Registration does not come with any fees or charges.
Examine the status of your Udyam application.
You’ll need the Registration number you received when you signed up to check the status of your Udyam Registration.
- As a result, you should double-check the status on the official website.
- From the home page, select the Print Certificate option.
- Then, enter both your Udyam Registration Number and your cell phone number.
- Now is the time to choose an OTP technique. It’s possible that it’s your phone number or email address, which you provided when you signed up.
- Then click the Validate and Generate OTP button to get an OTP.
- Enter your OTP in the required space to check your Udyam Registration status.
- You can get a printout of your Udyam Registration Status.