The latest Microsoft Office software is a powerful productivity suite, but it’s not the best out there. A yearly fee of $99.95 applies to Office 365. All of your other memberships combined cost more than this one.
Several people do not need advanced features or options that go beyond the nuts and bolts they need every day. Microsoft Office alternatives that are easy to use, economical, and compatible with Microsoft Office files are available.
You may also read this – if you are interested in Office 365 Migration Services.
Here are the best alternatives to Office 365 in 2021
- Zoho Docs
Zoho Docs was originally known as Google Docs under the name Zoho Docs ten years ago. You can use its productivity services, and Google-like payment methods are supported.
- Price: Free
- Cloud-based: Yes
- Free cloud storage: 5 GB
- Desktop OS Support: Any
- Mobile applications: Android, iOS
Zoho has an easy-to-use feature. By pressing the button, another option appears on the clear white paper with a cursor ready to take a test. It is more difficult to prepare Sheets and Shows. Stay less scary than Microsoft Office versions, though.
Our open documents and spreadsheets show no obvious errors in compliance with Office file formats. There may be differences in formatting. It is common for bullet lists to have smaller arrows and longer distances.
Any internet browser can facilitate the process of modifying documents and sharing them. Fast and easy collaboration is possible. Zoho Docs can be used free by people and companies with up to six users, and each user has 5 GB of storage space.
- WPS office
The interface, including the ribbon, of WPS Office is the same as that of Microsoft Office. The application provides alternatives to Microsoft Office products such as Word, Excel, and Powerpoint, as well as a PDF reader.
- Price: free
- Based on Clouds: No.
- Free cloud storage: 1 GB
- Desktop support: Windows, Mac, Linux
- Mobile applications: Android, iOS
The style of markup lists and page breaks in WPS Office documents are the same as those in Office. Assuming you need to experience Microsoft Office free of cost, this is fantastic information.
Local programs are part of the WPS Office. The organization’s cloud service is awkward, but web access is available through WPS Cloud.
With WPS Office you can use it for free, but there are restrictions, such as short version histories. In addition, you can purchase a lifetime license for $ 79.99 or purchase a year-to-year license for $29.99. Individuals who do not desire to bother with memberships may be interested in the last option, which is twice as low as Microsoft Office 2019.
Are you tired of your old-fashioned office suits that do not include cloud-based rubbish? You are the target audience for LibreOffice.
- Price: Free.
- Cloud-based: No.
- Free Cloud Storage: No.
- Desktop OS support: Windows, Mac, Linux.
- Mobile Apps: None.
In 1985, Star Office, the first open-source rival of Microsoft Office, was released.
LibreOffice is like opening a time machine that takes you back to 2006. Application appearance resembles Microsoft Office 2003, the last version with a Ribbon interface. In terms of supporting and presenting office files. LibreOffice is, however, a modern solution. Microsoft’s suite of programs is often used for formatting and file compatibility.
To be useful, FreeOffice should have real-time support, cloud storage, and mobile applications. You don’t need a web connection since LibreOffice lacks online features, so if you’re not constantly connected to the web then LibreOffice is remarkable.
What other Microsoft Office alternatives can we consider?
- FreeOffice (Free): Microsoft Office’s counterpart, FreeOffice provides a free version of the office suite. Despite our love for WPS Office, we recommend giving FreeOffice a try.
- Dropbox Paper (Free): Dropbox’s Paper editor is an easy-to-use tool that lets you edit files. Microsoft Office can be replaced by collaboration, but it is not a real alternative.
- OfficeSuite ($ 29.99 per year): OfficeSuite provides 50GB of additional space on top of Office clones and replaces Outlook. Neither a free edition nor a lifetime license is available.
- OpenOffice (free): The Office suite OpenOffice is a free, open-source alternative to LibreOffice. Generally, LibreOffice is the best option because OpenOffice is not always updated.
- Polaris Office ($ 39.99): Like many other office suites that compete with Microsoft Office, Polaris works across iOS and Android, allowing users to create, open, and edit Excel, PowerPoint, and Word documents, as well as text documents. The app is free on Android but costs $12.99 as an iOS app. Polaris Office also runs on PCs as either a Web or downloadable app. (Mac support is due soon, the company says.) And that’s where the weirdness begins.
- WordPerfect ($ 249.99): WordPerfect is a strong alternative to Microsoft Office, but its high price makes it inaccessible to students and home users.
- Calligra (free): Calligra is another appealing open-source suite. However, it is primarily designed for Linux clients.
FieldEngineer.com as a partner
To begin Microsoft Office 365 data migration, the best place to look is on the worldwide freelance market. All you need to do is to register at FieldEngineer.com. We have Microsoft Office Specialists who can help you complete your work in the best way possible depending on your business requirements. FieldEngineer.com has connected freelancers from around 195 countries since its launch in 2004.